HOW TO PREVENT YOUR SPOUSE FROM COMMITTING ONLINE ADULTERY
1) Give your spouse all the love, care and emotional support. Then they won't go find comfort online.
2) If you don't tell your wife/husband "I love you", soon somebody else will tell him/her and they will so enjoy it.
3) When he/she dresses, say "sweetie you look drop dead gorgeous". Otherwise, another person will tell her and she will enjoy it.
4) When your wife/husband posts on social media, jump on and comment and support and complement.
That's how I follow my wife bumper to bumper on social media? That's how to do it.
The man to get my wife's attention has not and will never be born. I will drown her with love that her eyes will only see moi 🤣
SEVEN RELATIONSHIP TIPS
1. Successful relationships takes work.
2. You can only change yourself not your partner.
3. Understand that men and women are different.
4. If angry, wait to calm down and then gently discuss what is going on.
5. Get regular updates. Go to couples workshops and read a relationship book together atleast once a year.
6. Find coming things to help you stay best friends.
7. Give what you want to get.
INTEGRITY/HONESTY & FORGIVENESS IN A RELATIONSHIP
Having integrity means putting personal agendas aside to focus on the greater good of people around your sphere of influence. It means saying what you mean and meaning what you say.
Standing by what you say you’ll do and doing what’s right no matter the circumstances.
Saying what you mean and meaning what you say plays a very important role in the success of relationships.
We promise to be friendly, faithful, loyal, kind, truthful, patient, understanding, committed, caring and loving in the good and sometimes bad times. But we do the exact opposite of our promises and make perfect and logical excuses for our shortcomings and then we make the naïve mistake of thinking that our spouses or partners are not getting hurt.
It is true that we all falter occasionally. We act selfishly. We come up short and fall out of integrity with ourselves and those we love. But we should be honest and committed to keeping our promises if we want our relationships to be a light in this dark world, we live in.
In our marriages and relationships let us mean what we say and say what we mean. Let us work the talk. Let us demand a high level of integrity from ourselves.
IF YOU HAVE INTEGRITY, YOU WILL; BE SELFLESS, OPEN, TRUTHFUL & WILLING TO SHARE RESOURCES FREELY.
Are your actions consistent with all the promises you made to your spouse?
Are there attitudes we need to change for our relationships to be better?
Will my relationship become better if i become more caring, loving, patient & kind?
THIS IS A CALL FOR REPENTANCE
A call to revisit our vows and promises.
WISHING YOU A FABULOUS AND HAPPY RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!